Skeptophilia (skep-to-fil-i-a) (n.) - the love of logical thought, skepticism, and thinking critically. Being an exploration of the applications of skeptical thinking to the world at large, with periodic excursions into linguistics, music, politics, cryptozoology, and why people keep seeing the face of Jesus on grilled cheese sandwiches.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Shields up, captain!

Well, it was only a matter of time, wasn't it?

In the last few years, we've seen a surge in the number of claims that the government is engaging in clandestine high-tech mind control (and also weather modification, generation of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, and an X-Files-style collaboration with aliens to gain access to their evil technology).  With all of that nastiness happening, it's understandable that your average conspiracy theorist feels like a lamb amongst the wolves.

But not any more.  Now, if you are a TI ("Targeted Individual"), someone the government is harassing using HAARP and chemtrails and direct "voice to skull" experiments, there is help available.

Meet the QuWave Defender -- the first device ever invented specifically to protect you from all of this bad stuff.  Here's the sales pitch:
ARE YOU CONSTANTLY BEING:
  • Treated like a Targeted Individual ?
  • Attacked by Psychotronic Weapons ?
  • Subjected to Psychic Attacks ?
  • Subject to Remote Brain Manipulation ?
  • Have you been chipped or implanted ?
  • Subjected to Electronic Harassment ?
  • Exposed to HAARP, ELF, Microwave beams ?
  • Subject of Voice to Skull experiments ?
  • Subjected to Remote Viewing & Visions ?
  • Are you on a TI list being Monitored ?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you might be a Targeted Individual, and you might need the QuWave Defender. It can improve your life and make daily living bearable.
The QuWave Defender, the site says, uses "Scalar Waves and Solfeggio Energies to protect Targeted Individuals from Electronic Harassment & Psychotronic Attacks."

Whatever the hell that means.

Do you need a QuWave Defender?
Electronic Harassment and other forms of control are designed to leave targets feeling stressed out, disoriented, drowsy, helpless, and paranoid. Targets are left with no one to trust and no one to turn to. This form of harassment uses electronic weapons of various types to remotely torture, control, and physically harm Targeted Individuals over time.

There are a variety of means that are used remotely to harm and control the targeted individuals. Some of these techniques are: Microwave, Ultrasonic, Laser, and Acoustic weapons such as Voice to Skul [sic] (v2k, v-2-k), which are used remotely to cause a variety of effects on Targeted Individuals. Many victims find themselves implanted with microchips which have become too small for the human eye to see.
So, if you can't see a microchip, it means there's one there.

How does it work, though? I'm sure that's the question all of you are asking. Simple, the site says:
The QuWave "Defender" produces a Scalar Field specially tuned to protect your body & brain from “Psychotronic Attacks“ and Electronic Harassment from ELF, HAARP, Implants, Microwaves, etc. Also effective defense from Psychic Attacks, Remote Viewing/Manipulation, V2K, Mind Control, etc.

The Scalar Field interferes with external & internal negative harmful signals.

The Solfeggio Waves convert electronic and psychic attacks to positive energy and strengthen the human Bio-field.

By directly modulating a Scalar Wave with Solfeggio Frequencies, we are able to beam them directly to your sub-consciousness. Directly into your body/brain to restore natural balance, protection, and improve brain waves.
It works because it works! Science-y words! Scalar frequency waves! Psychotronic attacks! Stop asking questions!

I have to say, though, that every time they mention "solfeggio frequencies" I keep picturing the kids from The Sound of Music singing, "Do, a deer, a female deer, Re, a drop of golden sun..."

Oh, and I should mention at this juncture that they also claim that the QuWave Defender uses orgone energy, which (as far as I understand it) is some kind of universal life force that we all share, and that is released suddenly during orgasm.  And one of the benefits reported by "a certain percentage of QuWave Defender users (results may vary)" is "improved loving."  So there you are, then.

I picture what these machines supposedly do as being a little like the "shields" in Star Trek.  You can't see 'em, and but they're there, protecting you from all sorts of new and unusual threats.  Scotty can explain how they work, but his explanations don't mean anything, because three-quarters of the words he uses sound like they were made up on the spot.  ("Aye, captain, we've got the alpha subspace polarity oscillators runnin' at maximum gain, but the warp antimatter quantum fields are creatin' pulses of verdion rays, which is gonna make the x-5 Fleegman junctions blow out before the next commercial break if we don't do somethin'...")

Because, after all, ye canna change the laws o' physics.

If you're wondering, by now, how much these things cost, the answer is: a lot.  The "Personal Defender," which is small enough to put in your pocket or purse so you can carry it around with you, and even "wear it as a pendant," is $297.  The "Tabletop Defender," which looks a little like an iPad and is for protecting your home, is $499.  Plus, in both cases, shipping and handling.

You know, I have to admit some grudging admiration for these people.  You take an imaginary threat, but one that a lot of people have become convinced of, and then sell them a useless device to protect them from the imaginary threat.  It's brilliant, really.  And given how well the placebo effect works, I have no doubt that people will report positive results.  There is a whole page full of video testimonials, my favorite of which I quote in its entirety below:
Hi, I'm Chris McKim, and I recently purchased a Tabletop QuWave Defender from QuWave.  I have the Defender, the Personal Defender, and it worked pretty well, so I decided I was gonna try the Tabletop Defender.  And for the last two days, I have not heard a damn voice in my head.  It's the first time in about eight years, so that's a nice change of pace.  I'm actually thinking about cleaning my house for the first time in quite a while, I know that sounds kinda sketchy, but you know, when your life is shit, you don't give a fuck about where you're living.  Excuse my language.  But now I do, and I'm gonna clean my house.  I think I like it a lot.  The lights are on, and that tells me it's working.  See?  [holds up the device]  The lights are on, and that tells me it's working.  And best of all, the signs inside me are telling me it's working.  So, I highly recommend it.  You can return it if it doesn't work.  I hope you'll give it a try, because if it makes your life better, it's well worth it.  Especially if you buy both of them together, you get a good deal.  So, thanks for listening to me.  Bye-bye.
Well, with a scientifically-controlled study like that, who can argue?

Anyhow, that's our bit of woo-woo weirdness for today.  For the record, I'm not going to buy one.  I'm not feeling any particular need for protection from the voices in my head, and as far as I can tell I'm not being harassed by HAARP, psychotronic attack, microwave beams, or microchips.  Right now, the only one who is harassing me is my dog, who wants his breakfast, and I doubt that the "QuWave Defender" would do a damn thing to help me in that regard.

9 comments:

  1. It sounds like the product is really intended for people who hear voices. For which a placebo is actually effective in many cases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are another example of what is wrong with this society and why we cannot discuss our problems out in the open. You mock our situation and think they are not real, I have tried many different remedies and the Defender, while it did not solve everything, helped me cope with my every day life. Just because you feel something isn't real doesn't mean it's not. They are out there and the things that happens to us on a daily basis is unbearable sometimes. One day you will become a victim too as they are eventually going to harass everybody and I hope you think of the day you wrote this and apologize to me and everybody else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed....but at least he was nice in his/her approach. 7 or 8 years. I couldn't imagine. I myself am a victim of being a targeted individual. Been diagnosed with schizophrenia and thats without complaining about any voices. I don't hear voices...I more or less think them....it's hard to explain. But I know it comes from an outside source. HAARP is closed down as of May but I still feel like I'm being controlled. Not myself. Depressed but I believe they are controlling everyone but can focus on individuals. Whatever there reason for targeting us in an evil way I'm not sure but God exists and will only let the Devil use such a device for so long. :) hope you are a saved individual. "Just because you don't feel something is real doesn't mean it's not real"
      Yours truly. The
      2nd coming

      Delete
  3. Thank you posting this And speaking up for those who are suffering from this including myself. People need to open there eyes look at the world we are living in why are they spraying the atmosphere? Look at all the animals dying out and acting strange shouldn't that ring a bell!? I mean this mind control and all the electronic harassment and everything else I've been going through and people with the similar symptoms that can't be right ? Coincidence seriously people i mean wow! This stuff goes way back since.1950's human experiments. Scientists proves are dna can be manipulated and that you can be mind controlled the brain has no defense against the hypnosis and it's the most vulnerable part. It's like people don't realize what's happening after so many signs, chiefs, ex nsa chief, scientists, exposing theses perps. Anyways I'm still alive. thank you and peace and love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had an experience similar to some of what "TI's" describe. I had eaten a few grams of Psilocybe cubensis. After a period of time trying to reason with my perceived handlers/attackers, I decided I must have been experiencing schizophrenic symptomology due to the 5ht2a agonist. I believed that my friends were planning to force me to die of thirst in front of several hundred people. I believed all those people consciously knew who I was and what was going on. I believed that they literally talking about me by name and laughing about me. I literally heard my friends talking about how handling me in certain ways was discongruent with their goals. These perceptions faded after the peak of the Psilocybe experience. I have also had other experiences with lots of weird threatiness from psychedelics in addition to general fear during sobriety a few times in my life (indicator of predisposition). If you ask me its paranoia from with PTSD associated with a predisposition to threatening fantasy (Ive had threatening, paralytic dreams and my mother has night terrors) from having been bullied in school for many years by what quite literally is gangstalking (just groups of child bullies). Strangely, if what you people say has validity, my personal modus operandi would allow me a great deal of advantage against these people since I am experienced in being a rational operative in a delusional state (shaman). To reiterate, the only time I ever experienced anything like what is described by a TI as an adult has been when I had my 5ht2a circuits turned on full blast. My experiences being bullied are perfectly explainable without a grand conspiracy and they were definitely not covert in any way outside out of denying it to the authorities. I fact, much of the dysfunction of hominids is perfectly understandable without any conspiracy at all with the irony being that the condition of the hominid precedes the generation of a conspiracy.

    If you these claims have any validity, why not become hunters? Pursue and harass the perps with their own techniques. Add new stuff to the mix to give them extra hardship. It wouldn't matter to get killed since that would be relief. It would make things much less tenable for them. Though, if you do anything, do not give your money to someone selling a fabricated device. Consider trying substances like Seroquel and talking to a few different psychiatrists. Make sure to find everything you can about what they say and recommend and do not take their medications if you are concerned about them being operatives (purchase from unrelated vendors if the medication seems valid). If you try several 5ht2a antagonists that do not reduce your symptomology, you may have authentic harassment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately your experience had diluted your thinking. Understandably. Now imagine that never going away. Imagine there really is government control. Imagine being one of those who speak out against such control as mind control and being someone who is so self aware of their thoughts they know when they think something that isn't of their moral or character. all your blog tells me is your probably working for the government or are a psychiatrist. Or the off chance your experience is valid though a little extreme just be lucky it stopped when the drugs wore off. Not to mention how do you know your experience wasn't the result of an organized conspiracy from operators of HAARP or devices like it. Ever heard of HAARP? Read the book on. I have. It's a military WEAPON. Do you think they're going to have the capability to control the mind and not use it. And not protect the project by any means necessary. Including targeting individuals who know what they are doing including myself. I've been diagnosed with schizophrenia because of what I believe and know. That's a protection method for people who a believe in mind control and b the reality of targeted individuals. I've been on anti psychotics (drugs for schizophrenia) for over a year now. Probably about 4 different ones and I'm still aware of the reality I went through and the reality I'm going through. That reality believe it or not is that Satan has been released from his prison of hell (Revelation 20:6) and has control over the world as we know it and intends for its utter chaotic destruction. (Revelation 9:11) including making people go crazy by controlling their mind!! HAARP also happens to be talked about in the Bible (Revelation 6:3,4) " and the rider if the horse was given power to take peace away from earth and to him was given a large SWORD..." in other words a powerful weapon. Go to church. Get saved. Repent of your sins and learn what it'd gonna take to get yourself into heaven.
      Yours truly,
      The 2nd Coming

      Delete
    2. "why not become hunters? Pursue and harass the perps with their own techniques."

      - Because they have access to the satellite grid and are able to attack you with a directed energy weapon anywhere on the planet, the average person cannot do that to them, and regardless the "perps" are probably in faraday rooms

      Delete
  5. people call us crazy others who are in the know know were not, they named it after the devil's pitch folk..coz of how the technology works and what the devil's pitch folk is used for in hell.. don't know about it chips but mine was placed inside my throat between the throat lining n throat wall it's a little square box with a 2mm antenna sticking out of it, it's ment to be undetectable by x-ray detectors but mine weren't put in flat so u can see the outline of the chip on a x-ray, i have been abused for 8 yrs myself having every function of the Tec used on me voice to skull, implant of thoughts, bodly functions, control hard on,smells ,taste, itches, sounds.. the things this Tec can do goes on and on... there is no who can help you.. police doctors government all cover it up and just say you have mental health when they know you don't but have spent 100s of millions making this Tec what goes bk all the way to the 60s... i wish we people had someone to turn to for help but no seems to want to help the innocent people and children that have to put up with this illegal mind Tec beening used on them and bring the people doing it to us people to justice... if u want to know m9re Google it n look at what quwave says it does coz it ain't far wrong, I'm going to buy one to see if it work hopeful it will coz unlike other people i know who done it to me and i want to go see them one day without them seening me coming lol

    ReplyDelete